The Commander Islands Nature and Biosphere Reserve is willing to employ a new specialist in Department of Educational Tourism. There are two possible regimes of employment: seasonal work (travelling expanses are on the employee) and a two-year contract.
The responsibilities are:
- To help and consult tourists;
- To organize and conduct excursions.
The specialists needs:
- High education. Work experience in tourism is a plus;
- English at Intermediate level;
- Knowledge of business letter exchange and report documents;
- Management skills, easy-going personality and stress-resistance.
The reserve provides:
- Housing. The employee pays only for the services (heating, water, etc);
- Clothes (warm and semi-warm official clothes) and boots;
- Refund for travelling expenses from any part of Russia (except seasonal form of employment).
Salary starts from 30 000 roubles. The final salary is discussed individually with the chosen candidate.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com
We also remind you, that we are also searching for rangers. Only one vacancy is still open. If you wish to apply, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.